Signs and Symptoms of Hearing Loss:
- You hear sounds, but have trouble understanding certain words
- People seem to mumble
- You need to ask people to repeat themselves
- Your family complains that you have the TV up too loud
- Men’s voices are easier to understand than women and children’s voices
- Ringing noises in your ears
- You often withdraw from conversations
- You avoid certain social settings
Impact of Hearing Loss:
- Isolation from family and friends
- Depression and anxiety
- Reduced cognitive input
- Heighten stress
- Unnecessary fatigue
- Strain in relationships
- Emotional disorders
- Misdiagnosed emotional or physical diseases
The Hearing Loss Solution: Hearing Aids
The contact lens for your ear.
- 100% Invisible
- Clear, natural sound
- No daily hassles
- No batteries to change
- Designed to be worn 24/7 for months at a time
Introducing the rechargeable Phonak Audéo B-R
Take on your day with the confidence of knowing your hearing aid is fully charged and ready to go.
Call us today to find out more!
*Expected results when fully charged. Includes up to 80 minutes wireless streaming time. Please refer to www.phonakpro-us.com/evidence
We offer a full range of hearing aids with the latest styles and digital technology.
To learn more please visit:
Our Doctor of Audiology specializes in fitting and dispensing hearing aids for patients with all types of hearing needs
- We offer the latest technology for testing, diagnosing, and treating patients with hearing and balance disorders.
- We also offer assistive listening devices such as FM systems, amplified telephones, and more.
- We can also fit you for custom ear molds and hearing protection including swim plugs, musician ear plugs, and ear protection for the outdoors man (police and military discounts given).
- Your hearing loss is more noticeable than my hearing aid.
- The new, virtually invisible hearing device offers the most advances technology in an ultra-small, sophisticated package. This new device offers true-to-life sound quality to make everyday listening easier for people with hearing loss.